Required Product Options error

Atechstl

I have found an annoying error. The product options are set to REQUIRED. Issue I see is when a customer forgets to select an option the box turns red and shows it's required. They select an option but now it cannot be added to basket. Any ideas?

Guest hennaboy

Are you sure that all options are set to required?

You have to enable the product option group AND enable all the options for the product.

The Product Option Group is enabled and the options are all enabled per product.

See the site for example: My link

Click to add to basket without selecting an option. It will ask you to select the option as it is required. Once you select the option you cannot add it to basket anymore. You have to refresh the page.

I have found an annoying error. The product options are set to REQUIRED. Issue I see is when a customer forgets to select an option the box turns red and shows it's required. They select an option but now it cannot be added to basket. Any ideas?

Have you reported it as a bug?

Guest hennaboy

The Product Option Group is enabled and the options are all enabled per product.

See the site for example: My link

Click to add to basket without selecting an option. It will ask you to select the option as it is required. Once you select the option you cannot add it to basket anymore. You have to refresh the page.

Ah but if you go to this product...

http://www.breambugs.com/index.php?_a=product&product_id=2

It works fine. So is there something wrong with the setup for your other product??

If indeed found as a bug I will report it.

Ah but if you go to this product...

http://www.breambugs...ct&product_id=2

It works fine. So is there something wrong with the setup for your other product??

I have tried this product and it does not work for me. Will try in different browsers. Can you duplicate this problem in your store?

Guest hennaboy

All the products I have with options work fine.

I did notice your site works differently to my own have you tried and replicated the problem in a different skin?

I might try it in a different skin. The only thing I did to that skin was change the css to shrink the header and changed the main.php to include the documents at the top. I also removed the logo. Hope that isn't the reason why.