Email receipt to customers shows invalid quantities

Atechstl

Quantities always display 1 in the email receipt to the customer. If they order 5 of one product they see quantity of 1 in their email receipt. The price is correct for the quantity purchased. This was an issue on 5.0.0 and still an issue on 5.0.1.

Guest vivaigiochi

i have discovered this bug after firdst installation....this is the solution from staff

http://bugs.cubecart.com/view.php?id=2757

this cart was penous.......

Guest hennaboy

Viva seriously if you cannot be polite dont post.

Tested on 5.0.1 both the quantity and totals are correct in all emails.

This store gets a lot of orders daily. I built this for a friend of mine and the 5.0 upgrade has been a nightmare but I have full confidence we will get it working. Until then my friend has to call every customer that orders to explain the error.

I checked this bug. This coding has been patched since we did the 5.0.1 update but is not working.

Guest Technocrat

Sorry I didn't know about that fix. <_<

If that doesn't correct the issue let us know by updating the ticket. It will reopen it.

Sorry I didn't know about that fix.

If that doesn't correct the issue let us know by updating the ticket. It will reopen it.

I have yet to find out if this fix varies on type of payment module chosen. So far this has worked correctly for Paypal and Print Order form. I will update the bug and ticket when we get a order through Authorize.net AIM.