"source" button stopped working on Homepage FCKeditor

Guest shereen

Guest shereen

hi, there, i've never had a problem with the fckeditor for the past 5 years that i have been using "cubecart", but today i discovered that the "source" button on the HOMEPAGE document has stopped working. the HOMEPAGE document is the only document that is affected, and now i cannot view, copy, or upload any code.

when i try to simply copy the contents from that homepage document and paste it into my desktop html editor, it only copies the text, but not the images, or tables, etc. so, at this point, i cannot modify or do anything regarding my homepage document.

can someone help me to figure out how to fix the "source" button that has stopped working in the fckeditor for my HOMEPAGE document?

--s--

...nevermind, i figured out the problem. i am using the "google plus one" code and i had inserted it in the Homepage document, and, for some reason, it was messing with the "source" button of the fckeditor. now that the code has been removed, all is well once more. :)

this issue is now RESOLVED.

Thanks for sharing!

I'd suggest adding the +1 Code directly into the template, ideally into the index.tpl template so each page can be added.

(Each Page can be "+1ed", its on a page-by-page level)

Jason

• 3 weeks later...

hi, there, i've never had a problem with the fckeditor for the past 5 years that i have been using "cubecart", but today i discovered that the "source" button on the HOMEPAGE document has stopped working. the HOMEPAGE document is the only document that is affected, and now i cannot view, copy, or upload any code.

when i try to simply copy the contents from that homepage document and paste it into my desktop html editor, it only copies the text, but not the images, or tables, etc. so, at this point, i cannot modify or do anything regarding my homepage document.

can someone help me to figure out how to fix the "source" button that has stopped working in the fckeditor for my HOMEPAGE document?

--s--

...nevermind, i figured out the problem. i am using the "google plus one" code and i had inserted it in the Homepage document, and, for some reason, it was messing with the "source" button of the fckeditor. now that the code has been removed, all is well once more. :)

--s--

Hi Shereen,i'm having this problem too.What do you mean about the google plus one code and how do I check/remove it? I've had this problem on one of my 2 sites for several months but since buying a new lap top last week they worked fine.Now i've gone in today and both sites homepages will not update!