Logo image not showing on HTML emails

Dirty Butter

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem when I try to use images already in the cart folders. I got around it by using images i dropped in other folders not related to my shopping cart on my domain.

Jamie

Great! I picked up the full url of our logo from the Store Settings and replaced the dynamic code for the logo with the actual url, and it worked!! Fantastic! Of course if I ever change the logo I'll have to manually fix it, but I'm happy that I can cross off one more thing.

Thanks for sharing, Jamie!

Glad I could help, It is one of the few things I've been able to figure out on my own.

I learned html coding but have never really understood php or anything past that. My daughter has taken CSS and Xtml but she's no help being off at college. My boyfriend is a hardware tech who dabbles in php and coding so he can often help when he isn't working which hasn't been much lately. I may have to break down and learn this coding like I had to break down and learn more things than I ever wanted to know about hardware replacement, diagnostics and networking.

I still can't say why we have to manually insert the picture links but at least the round about way works.

Always do a test email first and you won't forget to change your logo link should you ever change it. I learned this the hard way last year lol.

Jamie