How to get Telephone / Mobile to Show on printed invoice.

Guest superbows

Guest superbows

Hi,

I'm wondering how to get invoice which I print to show the phone number & mobile number, below the delivery address, rather than the return address, as there is also a return address at the bottom...

Also I think there is a little bug with this page too, when I add additional notes to the customers order, on the printed invoice it will duplicate the logo, additional notes, return address on the same page.

• 4 weeks later...

Guest beautyie

Hi,

I'm wondering how to get invoice which I print to show the phone number & mobile number, below the delivery address, rather than the return address, as there is also a return address at the bottom...

Also I think there is a little bug with this page too, when I add additional notes to the customers order, on the printed invoice it will duplicate the logo, additional notes, return address on the same page.

you need to modify the admin/skins/default/template/orders.print.php

and include {$order.mobile} or {$order.phone} this will print the mobile or phone number entered when the customer placed te order.

• 11 months later...