not receive email order

magi

I have not received the orders and the customer does not receive either email

I use the latest version 5.0.3

I read that there was a note I think a file was removed but I can not find on the forum.

Thank you for helping me

magi

I read that there was a note I think a file was removed but I can not find on the forum.

Thank you for helping me

magi

I have noticed no email are sent if you use the print order form or no payment is received. I have raised this as a bug but no response yet.

Thank you for helping me

magi

I have noticed no email are sent if you use the print order form or no payment is received. I have raised this as a bug but no response yet.

When customers order and my admin is in English after having been re cois pending, but not french.

And when a customer places an order it does not receive automatic email or the customer to confirm that he has placed his order.

Must be absolutely "pending" but when my admin is in french does not fit me his email.

Guest JamesBlachford

I have the same issue with emails not ebing sent. have tried the standard PHP() mail and put in SMTP setting. It's still not working.

What's even worse is you can't print orders either!!!

if I put the french admin emails the customer does not receive any notice and even the administrator, if I put the admin in English and the client receives the administrator but also need to change the order status is not very intelligent.

if I put the french admin emails the customer does not receive any notice and even the administrator, if I put the admin in English and the client receives the administrator but also need to change the order status is not very intelligent.

Same problem. The only time I get emails is if the customer pays with Paypal or if I change the pending to completed.

Jamie

Same problem. The only time I get emails is if the customer pays with Paypal or if I change the pending to completed.

Jamie

I cannot offer any suggestions, but I have the same problem with my demo install. It is disappointing there's has been no solutions suggested, despite this being experienced by a number of users.

Geoff

Jamie

I cannot offer any suggestions, but I have the same problem with my demo install. It is disappointing there's has been no solutions suggested, despite this being experienced by a number of users.

Geoff

Please add to my bug report and it might get higher up the priority list...

http://bugs.cubecart.com/view.php?id=2940

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for helping me

magi

I had the same problem- figured it out- go to the administrators section, click on admin user, and enable the "Receive order notifications?" red x to make it a check mark.

Jamie

Geoff

Please add to my bug report and it might get higher up the priority list...

http://bugs.cubecart.com/view.php?id=2940

Also changed all the folders that were supposed to be set at chmod 777 to 755 and the orders can be printed after that change.

• 2 weeks later...

This did not help for me, I was already having the green check mark there .......

I had the same problem- figured it out- go to the administrators section, click on admin user, and enable the "Receive order notifications?" red x to make it a check mark.

I did it they had to check my files. but I have not received the first email warning us that we Avont an order he must see this regularly in the shop does not make sense is correct.