Developers' Manual for CC5 (for payment gateways)

Guest dninja91

Guest dninja91

Dear all,

Is there a good forum from where I can understand how payment gateways work in CC5? I am working with a new API which requires communication through SOAP, and I'm stuck with processing the transaction. Currently transferring the data needed for authentication to the process method using PHP POST. The API returns a URL which then I use to render an iFrame in a new class (the url is transfered using PHP GET)

Regards

Norbert

Dear all,

Is there a good forum from where I can understand how payment gateways work in CC5? I am working with a new API which requires communication through SOAP, and I'm stuck with processing the transaction. Currently transferring the data needed for authentication to the process method using PHP POST. The API returns a URL which then I use to render an iFrame in a new class (the url is transfered using PHP GET)

Regards

Norbert

Hello Norbert,

There's no documentation for CubeCart V5 yet. Your best bet would be to have a read through one of the gateways included.