Transfering please wait... ERROR

Guest JamesBlachford

Guest JamesBlachford

I've bodged it for now by changing the CONTINUE button to say click to continue and removed the text "transferring please wait" so animated transfer bar still shows but looks like you have to click to proceed.

I've bodged it for now by changing the CONTINUE button to say click to continue and removed the text "transferring please wait" so animated transfer bar still shows but looks like you have to click to proceed.

Do you have JavaScript disabled? If I remember correctly, JavaScript is used to automatically submit the form.

• 2 weeks later...

I had some errors like this plus transfering me to a error page on PayPal.

I was using skin 3 and it wasn't showing me the proceed button, but when I changed my skin to the first one, I saw the same thing you were talking about.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I also have this problem now. I am running CubeCart 5.2.1 version. Any one has this issue before?

What I am doing is also like what JamesBlachford did, just to disable automatic redirect, I only left manual mode, which is "Proceed".

But this is not good way to solve this issue. I am also wondering that what factors cause this issue.

I am very appreciate if any one could share similar experience.

Thank you very much

We're having the same issue with v5.0.8.  What script or module did you mod to accomplish this? Our store is primarily for Vietnam era veterans and this little problem is really making our customers crazy!

Ok. No. Interesting.

It is a known issue that CC52X does not play well with jQuery greater than 1.7.X. You may find several of of the drop-down selectors don't work.

Hello bsmither,

Do you have another workaround for this issue in CC5.0.8?  jQuery is currently 1.7

I have no idea if the following will work. If Paypal is involved, I have no legitimate advice.

Get the latest CubeCart download. Find the PayPal Pro modules/plugins folder and the PayPal modules/gateway folder. (Save a copy of your existing folders.) Replace your existing folders with these. (The settings should remain intact.)

The theory is that there may be some bug fixes.

https://forums.cubecart.com/uploads/monthly_04_2013/post-70753-0-58135300-1367011373.pngTo anyone:

Basically I need to eliminate the "transferring, please wait" and force my users to click the "proceed" button. (screen attached for clarity).  What file to I need to modify change the text on the screen "transferring, please wait" to "Click the proceed button to continue"?

Go to the language definitions.xml file and search for "transferring". Note which type of language file that is - the file is divided into different sections. Then go to Admin/Language/your language and find that section in the drop down. Make your wording edit there, rather than in the definitions.xml file, so it will not be over-written in the next upgrade.

Go to the language definitions.xml file and search for "transferring". Note which type of language file that is - the file is divided into different sections. Then go to Admin/Language/your language and find that section in the drop down. Make your wording edit there, rather than in the definitions.xml file, so it will not be over-written in the next upgrade.

Thanks Dirty Butter!!  Exactly the fix I needed!