Check out Page Customization

Guest LouiseB

Hi all,

On the check-out page I would like to insert some text after "Add Gift Certificate or Coupon" or possibly put a small thin banner below that 'voucher box' - could anyone tell me what file I need to edit... I've tried searching all files for "Add Gift Certificate or Coupon" - which brings back email templates and a definitions file; So, I'm a bit confused.

Hi all,

On the check-out page I would like to insert some text after "Add Gift Certificate or Coupon" or possibly put a small thin banner below that 'voucher box' - could anyone tell me what file I need to edit... I've tried searching all files for "Add Gift Certificate or Coupon" - which brings back email templates and a definitions file; So, I'm a bit confused.

I think you need yourskin/templates/content.checkout.php.

Hi all,

Thanks for your help ... Got it sorted.

Hi all,

Thanks for your help ... Got it sorted.

I've been working hard to understand the new version, so it tickles me that I was able to help you. Good luck!