SEO NEED HELP

sinautoscan

i am new to cubecart and i need help filling in the blanks for meta data.

what should go in customs seo url?

what should go in in browser title? all caps?

Meta Description? how long should it be

Keywords? How many keywords? caps or lower?

I'd suggest looking at SEO forums for more focused advice.

As a guide;

-Watch out for keyword stuffing (ie repeating the same keywords again and again). You'll probably have it in your product name and description.

-The SEO description will be seen by humans, so make sure it clearly says what is on the page. Keep it fairly short

-The SEO page title should also contains alternate spellings/names of the product

Make sure the product description (ie in the product set-up, not SEO) actually describes the product. If you were to read this text to someone over the phone (or post in a forum) without them knowing what you're selling... could the work out what the product is, and what it does?

Google etc won't understand what the picture is showing, so you have to help it with a good meaningful description.

Also, its worth adding a link to your CubeCart site on this forum (in your signature). Non-cubecart sites are removed (so don't add anything other that your website).

I hope this is helps,

Jason

i am new to cubecart and i need help filling in the blanks for meta data.

what should go in customs seo url?

what should go in in browser title? all caps?

I'd suggest looking at SEO forums for more focused advice.

As a guide;

-Watch out for keyword stuffing (ie repeating the same keywords again and again). You'll probably have it in your product name and description.

-The SEO description will be seen by humans, so make sure it clearly says what is on the page. Keep it fairly short

-The SEO page title should also contains alternate spellings/names of the product

Make sure the product description (ie in the product set-up, not SEO) actually describes the product. If you were to read this text to someone over the phone (or post in a forum) without them knowing what you're selling... could the work out what the product is, and what it does?

Google etc won't understand what the picture is showing, so you have to help it with a good meaningful description.

Also, its worth adding a link to your CubeCart site on this forum (in your signature). Non-cubecart sites are removed (so don't add anything other that your website).

I hope this is helps,

Jason

So what is the browser title and the browser SEO URL these are the ones that confuse me the most i figure the other stuff out for? what is the purpose?

sinautoscan.com/store

A: a brief detail description of the item

A: keywords people will be searching