How to disable SSL

Guest stcharles_stl

Guest stcharles_stl

I cant seem to get into my admin panel and feel this maybe due to enabling the SSL. How can I fix this?

Also, my website is up and running fine, so it looks like I may have setup a redirect and now cant get into the backend.

I cant seem to get into my admin panel and feel this maybe due to enabling the SSL. How can I fix this?

Also, my website is up and running fine, so it looks like I may have setup a redirect and now cant get into the backend.

In the download section of this site, is a config tool for CC3. FTP this to the root of your website and you can then turn SSL on/off. Remove the tool as soon as you have finished with it...

If sounds like you've got the SSL path incorrect.

Jason

Guest stcharles_stl

Yea upon further reading I realized I didnt complete the "Root SECURE Public HTML Folder to store" & "Absolute SECURE URL to Store" fields. So i am still at a loss here but I will look into your suggestion. Thanks.

Guest stcharles_stl

In the download section of this site, is a config tool for CC3. FTP this to the root of your website and you can then turn SSL on/off. Remove the tool as soon as you have finished with it...

If sounds like you've got the SSL path incorrect.

Jason

Jason - Do you by chance recall the name of the download? I am searching here with no luck.

http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?autocom=downloads&showcat=1