Error Code for PayPal Express Checkout

irori

Hello Everyone,

I am receiving this error code when choosing PayPal Express Checkout as the payment option from my cart

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SOAP_Fault::getAck() in /home/peaceful/public_html/shop/modules/gateway/ExpressCheckout/transfer.inc.php on line 104

On line 104 in my transfer.inc.php is the following

$ack = $response->getAck();

Obviously this is missing something or incorrect in order for the paypal express checkout to work but I do not know what it should be...

If anyone could help that would be fantastic!

Hello,

Could anyone help with this?

Hi Irori,

I can only suggest you have the latest version of CubeCart3. This has been stable for a long time, and I'm sure many others have used PayPal Express. If you have a modified store, then perhaps create a test install to see if the latest version fixes the problem.

Depending on the outcome, it may be possible to use the latest PayPal Extpress Module with an older version.

Which version are you currently using?

Jason

Hello,

Could anyone help with this?

Hi Irori,

I can only suggest you have the latest version of CubeCart3. This has been stable for a long time, and I'm sure many others have used PayPal Express. If you have a modified store, then perhaps create a test install to see if the latest version fixes the problem.

Depending on the outcome, it may be possible to use the latest PayPal Extpress Module with an older version.

Which version are you currently using?

Jason

Hi Jason,

I am using cubecart 3.0.17

I am not sure how to create a test install - and I also do not know how to put in the latest PayPal Express Module - But it all sounds like a good alternative to it not working at all, I just need to be hand fed instructions as I am not a pro :)

Thanks