Is v5.05 getting close to release?

Dirty Butter

There have been a lot of bug reports, with quite a few resolved. But there doesn't seem to have been much activity from the tech folks there lately. I hope that means they are busy working to incorporate all the bug fixes into version 5.0.5, and I'm hoping it will be released soon.

I have an offline test site I've been working on for some time, and the free key will expire soon. I'm still not ready to go live, thanks to unresolved bugs, so I assume I can get a new key and change that number in global includes??

I sure will be glad when I can go live. There's a lot about v5 that I really like.

Can someone give a progress report on what's going on in the background???

There have been a lot of bug reports, with quite a few resolved. But there doesn't seem to have been much activity from the tech folks there lately. I hope that means they are busy working to incorporate all the bug fixes into version 5.0.5, and I'm hoping it will be released soon.

I have an offline test site I've been working on for some time, and the free key will expire soon. I'm still not ready to go live, thanks to unresolved bugs, so I assume I can get a new key and change that number in global includes??

I sure will be glad when I can go live. There's a lot about v5 that I really like.

Can someone give a progress report on what's going on in the background???

me too so I know when the 5.0.5 to restore all