Has This Version been Debugged before release ?

If it Don't work, Don't Buy it.

I have just started a Trial of Cubecart 5.04 and i am getting these problems....

First of all some files large or small wont upload in the [Downloads] link

(Sometimes [update File List] after clicking several times will work but not on all files (Large or Small)

(Sometimes the file will not become visible, renaming the file to short filename also wont work)

(Moving files to External folders within [Files] folder don't work)

(Uploading files via FTP and cmod777 in [Files] folder and [update File List] several times wont reveal all files no matter what you do to them.)

(Uploading some of (Not All) of these stubborn files will upload using [Downloads] instead of FTP but will not be downloadable as Digital content)

(And forget about making your own folders for Digital Downloads, you will not be able to download anything. As a result there will be a big mess of files in the [Files] folder)

Next issue: Adding new Product... After adding all the details one after the other without saving (once i found out it was to much work saving after changing each TAB)

In the [image] TAB I upload the Image (Logo for the Item which will i be using more than once) Select it twice to make it Main Image, then i Select the [Digital] TAB

I click on [save and Reload] and go to check and the ticks have reverted back to X (Red Cross) I have to go through this process twice with no fail every time.

Next Issue: Downloading of Digital Items... the Download is either corrupted (I Can't tell) but can not be downloaded. Files out of the blue seam to get black listed in the way

that if the Cubecart like it it will not let you download the file no matter what you do to it or what size it is. My main digital download in this trial are PDF's as they

are small and easy to work with. I have converted them to txt, doc, zip, renamed them you name it and nothing works.

This is putting me off buying Cubecart. and i bet i am not the only person with this problem, CUBECART You are NOT Impressing me with this Demo.

There are plenty of free carts out there and will probably be going that route if i cant get these important issues working. And to wait for new revisions is a Joke (Don't have the Time)

Is there anyone out there that know of a Fix to these Problems ?

I presume you have reported any bugs you have found in the bug system?

Didn't know there was one, Will report these there also then.

However these are issues that should be resolved before releasing the software

and shouldn't be called bugs. (More like Unfinished Programing.)

BTW i cant find that system, how strange... Please could you link to it for others that

have a hard time finding it. Cheers.

Would it not be simple for a Moderator or Administrator to Actually create the Topic "Bug Reporting for Cubecart Version 5 ?

I am sure that its not productive to leave bug reports for Cubecart 5 in bug reports for Cubecart 4 etc.

Would it not be simple for a Moderator or Administrator to Actually create the Topic "Bug Reporting for Cubecart Version 5 ?

I am sure that its not productive to leave bug reports for Cubecart 5 in bug reports for Cubecart 4 etc.

No, I don't look at the v5 part. That just gets me there quickly. There's a choice box in the right top to change to v5 bugs.