404 error

Hello all

I start using Cube cart v3 last night , and every time i made a search in the browser to my site i find the link but after i click it, it show me this error

Not Found

The requested URL /index.html/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i already try to unistall and reinstall it many times but keeps giving me that error every search.

i'm lost and i dont know what should i do to fix it, any help would by great.

thank you in advance

Hello all

I start using Cube cart v3 last night , and every time i made a search in the browser to my site i find the link but after i click it, it show me this error

Not Found

The requested URL /index.html/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i already try to unistall and reinstall it many times but keeps giving me that error every search.

i'm lost and i dont know what should i do to fix it, any help would by great.

thank you in advance

Hello Unycorn,

can you share your website address (URL)?

Is this is sudden problem, or did you make a change/move the site/change servers etc?

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jason

Thanks for your reply.

I already solve this problem but now i'm having other image problem in featured products. i'm using images 200x200px but in thumbnails they are as i wish but in featured products and latest products they show to big and with a bad quality images.

my site is tacticairsoft.com

if you can help me solving this i'll appreciate alot

Greetings

Vladimiro