5.05 Upgrade & Fresh Install Sames 5.2 Issue

Guest T-Mo

I purchased and installed 5.04 last week with no issues. I upgraded to 5.05 yesterday and I can't access the admin site. All it displays is 5.2 when trying to access admin.php. I deleted the sql database and all cubecart files and started over. Today I started fresh with 5.05 and a new database. It still just displays 5.2 on the admin.php page. I uploaded all files in binary transfer mode. What am I doing wrong?

I purchased and installed 5.04 last week with no issues. I upgraded to 5.05 yesterday and I can't access the admin site. All it displays is 5.2 when trying to access admin.php. I deleted the sql database and all cubecart files and started over. Today I started fresh with 5.05 and a new database. It still just displays 5.2 on the admin.php page. I uploaded all files in binary transfer mode. What am I doing wrong?

Are you setup with zend, rather than ioncube? Take a look at bug report 0003016.

I ended up re-downloading the CubeCart-5.0.5 ZIP file and trying again (after trying two more fresh installs with same outcome). It worked without issue. Sorry to bother.

I ended up re-downloading the CubeCart-5.0.5 ZIP file and trying again (after trying two more fresh installs with same outcome). It worked without issue. Sorry to bother.

i have had the same problem and o, wasting too much time on it.. i had caching turned off, activated via the database and debugging and it all appears..

i get access denied in the main shop front.

domain.co.uk

www.domain.co.uk is okay sometimes

www.domain.co.uk/index.php tends to work.

domain.co.uk/index.php tends to work

make a payment via paypal and it returns to a point without any confirmation?