Need Breadcrumb for Google Feed

I'm sorry, Robsta. I used the wrong term...

Google wants the site's product_type IN ADDITION TO the google_product_category. They explain that product_type should ideally match the category tree structure for each product. That's why I was hoping to get the breadcrumb downloaded, or, as an alternative, the category tree for each product.

From Google:

The ‘product type’ attribute also indicates the category of the product being sold. However, unlike the ‘Google product category’ attribute, this refers to your own classification of the item. Moreover, you can include more than one ‘product type’ attribute in your feed, if products apply to more than one category. To determine the correct ‘product type’ Attribute, expand or browse the Google taxonomy (i.e. use one of the Google taxonomy values) or use your own categories.

I can always copy the google_product_category into a new column and rename it product_type, but I'd rather truly have MY classification system, as it is much more descriptive than Google's.

For now I've added a column to the inventory table for google_product_category and populated it manually (we only have items in 2 of their categories), then added to the array to get that to download with the export. I can do the same for product_type if I have to, but it will be much more time consuming to do so. SURELY there's some way to get the breadcrumb or category tree exported from existing data???????