Script errors

Guest rcsdirect

Guest rcsdirect

Hi,

Can anyone help please, I keep having script errors on the maintenance section. Another problem I have is when I go to products I get http 500 error.

Sadly I do not now how to sort this out myself so will need a lot of help and understanding.

Many thanks

Rob

Hi,

Can anyone help please, I keep having script errors on the maintenance section. Another problem I have is when I go to products I get http 500 error.

Sadly I do not now how to sort this out myself so will need a lot of help and understanding.

Many thanks

Rob

I can't help you, but it would be a good idea if you say which version you're using. Also, try turning on Debugging temporarily, so you can copy the error messages here for someone to see who CAN help you. Remember to turn Debugging back off when you're through.

Guest rcsdirect

... and submit a bug report with exact instructions on reproducing the problem so it can get looked at.

Thank you Robsta, but sorry I would not know where to start. I have also raised a ticket with CubeCart now.

Guest rcsdirect

... and submit a bug report with exact instructions on reproducing the problem so it can get looked at.

Thank you Robsta, but sorry I would not know where to start. I have also raised a ticket with CubeCart now.

All problems solved thanks to CubeCart and my server