sales mode enable

Guest dorito

How do I enable sales mode to show the sale price of products? At the moment the shop online shows RRP price but bills for sale price at checkout. Thanks in advance

yes

sales mode - per-product

global - blank

number of sales items - 5

Still it doesnt show the sale price in my store. It should put a red line across the rrp price and show the sale price but it doesnt

At some point while I was testing an upgrade I had the same thing. I'm just not sure if I'm right about how I fixed it at the time. I think it was a matter of Structure in the database, probably inventory. I wish I could be sure, but I'm not. I DO know that my upgraded database DID have structure problems.

thanks for your reply, if the upgrade is not 100% then why have cubecart released this v5! and why is there no support staff who can help!

v5 really isn't a normal upgrade. It's really a top to bottom different code, with an upgrade setup that is "supposed" to take the old data and make it compatible with the new version. I didn't know enough to be able to beta test it, and obviously they could have used more testers before it went live. If you send in a support ticket they will help. Filing a bug report helps, too. That has fixed a couple of my problems.