V5 BUG REPORT LINK

Dirty Butter

• 1 month later...

My login doesn't work. So, yes, I am concluding this is a fresh install with an empty database.

I will suggest that if you have new information regarding what you recall was an already submitted issue, then submit (as best you recall) a 'refresher' report.

Otherwise, as is stated, previously reported issues are still being worked on.

We attempted to upgrade the old bug tracker but it was fairly modified and every upgrade attempt failed. For this reason we have started a fresh one and archived the old one to a secure location. We had no choice as there was a major security hole in the old one.

It's totally new and fresh so new registration is needed I'm afraid.

No mistype in emailaddress, not in spambox.

Tried again, old user name is taken but with request of password there is no email sent either.

Made new account few days ago, still no email received yet.

Maybe you mistyped your email address. Why not try again, or maybe it's just because of the time difference.

• 6 months later...

No rush; just useful to be able to check for bugs before polluting the support forum for stuff already 'known.'

I did submit request last month (July) but never got email. So, the system doesn't appear to send emails at this time automatically (we don't have IP block on the CC servers).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...