Very Slow Store Front and Admin

Guest MLP2011

Guest MLP2011

Hello,

I have tried searching the forum & reading the document of common questions & issues but I am still a bit clueless as to what I could be doing to help speed up my Cube cart.

My version is 3.0.20

I have the downloadable products options mod installed, as well as the category descriptions mod. 3 test products. That's it. I've read where people suggest enabling the SQL caching but I do not see that option in the admin panel under general settings. I'm thinking it isn't available on my version.

I had this same slow-load-issue with another cart recently & that's why I uninstalled it & am trying this one. That being said, it's most likely a server issue then, right?

Thanks

Hi,

The caching is a feature of V4 and V5, and is not in V3.

If the URL is live - please post it (if you can).

CC3 is not generally slow - I've had a store with over 4000 products, with no speed issues on the stores I've seen.

Ruling out the server should be fairly easy. Are static pages slow?

Is it hosted locally? (geographically). I'm UK based and years ago had to manage a few sites on a US based host... come 3pm (UK time), the US was starting their working day and the websites ground to a halt.

Jason

Guest MLP2011

Hi,

The caching is a feature of V4 and V5, and is not in V3.

If the URL is live - please post it (if you can).

CC3 is not generally slow - I've had a store with over 4000 products, with no speed issues on the stores I've seen.

Ruling out the server should be fairly easy. Are static pages slow?

Is it hosted locally? (geographically). I'm UK based and years ago had to manage a few sites on a US based host... come 3pm (UK time), the US was starting their working day and the websites ground to a halt.

Jason

Hey thanks for the quick reply & help, Jason

The problem has been fixed. It was something on the server that hosts my website's end, not Cubecart.