admin of cubecart

Guest maryp

Help wanted if anyone on here knows how to find the log in screen please direct me to it, I have a site hosted by Heart Internet and have cubecart loaded but cannot find how to get the admin and password page up to start loading the shop. Any suggestions would really help as I cannot get anywhere with support tickets.

thanks.

Help wanted if anyone on here knows how to find the log in screen please direct me to it, I have a site hosted by Heart Internet and have cubecart loaded but cannot find how to get the admin and password page up to start loading the shop. Any suggestions would really help as I cannot get anywhere with support tickets.

thanks.

www.yourdomain.com/admin

Thanks does that mean going into the heart internet site and then when there typing in admin? I am used to having a link from my e mail for the other cubecart shop I bought a couple of years ago. It was so much easier.

thanks.

www.yourdomain.com/admin