Google Checkout Problem

Guest sami5777

Guest sami5777

Paypal works fine

Google Checkout gives me

The following errors were detected: Failed to connect to Google Checkout. Please use an alternative checkout method.

In addition, I do have a SSL, but how do I let CC know that it is SSL. Do I have to change code somewhere and if so where?

Thanks

Paypal works fine

Google Checkout gives me

The following errors were detected: Failed to connect to Google Checkout. Please use an alternative checkout method.

In addition, I do have a SSL, but how do I let CC know that it is SSL. Do I have to change code somewhere and if so where?

Thanks

There is an SSL tab in Store Settings in Admin. Maybe that's why Checkout isn't working??

There is an SSL tab in Store Settings in Admin. Maybe that's why Checkout isn't working??

Got it. But why is this setting always jumping back after saving it.

It won't let me enable "Enable SSL" but I can enable "Force SSL on all pages". However, it seems like the "Enable SSL - NO" overwrites the "Force SSL on all pages"

I don't have SSL, so I haven't a clue. I do know there are threads here and on the bug reports about SSL problems. Try searching.

This is an issue we are investigating. The cURL parameters sent to Google are identical to those specified in the google checkout documentation. However my development store will not work and I have not been able to get it to work. I believe however some customers stores do work and I am yet to discover what variable(s) are to blame for this.

• 2 months later...

Hello there,

I still get the error even I turn Enable SSL to yes.

"Failed to connect to Google Checkout. Please use an alternative checkout method"

Note that, I don't have this problem with cubecart version 4

Any one know how to fix this problem. Thank You

• 2 months later...

i have same problem

cc 5.1

thank you for your help

in goggle site which do need to setup as?

Integration settings

Shopping cart post security My company will only post digitally signed carts. [?]

Warning: It is unusual to accept unsigned carts with an API integration. By default, Google rejects unsigned shopping carts. If you choose to accept unsigned shopping carts, we recommend carefully reviewing order item prices to ensure they are correct.

API callback URL (Level 2 integrations only) [?] Specify a URL for Google to notify you of new orders and changes in order state. [?]

API callback URL:

site addres that was give from CC Callback contents: which one? Notification Serial Number

e.g. serial-number=123-456-7 Notification as XML (Requires an HTTPS URL)

e.g. <google-order-number>123</google-order-number>... Notification as HTML (name/value pairs) (Requires an HTTPS URL)

e.g. google-order-number=123&...

Integration documentation

Integration developer's guide

Google Checkout discussion group

Account information

Google merchant ID

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Google merchant key

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

API Version

Please review the release notes below before selecting your API version.

If you are using a third-party shopping cart, please consult your shopping cart provider on which API version to use. If you are unable to confirm which version to use with your shopping cart provider, using Version 2.0 is safest.

which one do need to have in of the API???

• 2 weeks later...

No follow up on this? I'm sure we aren't the only one with this issue

Official support is through their helpdesk NOT the forum. The forum is for community support, and the community may not know the answer.