My first cube cart

Guest twisted

When you view a category, the table header for the product listings is still the default cubecart blue. I would suggest changing this to match the rest of the color scheme for your site...same with the table bottoms for the side infoboxes.

Other than that....nice.

Yeah, I'm workin on that..... How do you change the color of the tabs on the right??

They're the graphics in your /images images folder called tab.gif. Edit them to your liking in Photoshop or similar. Same with the infobox headers.

I think the text in your info boxes would be better off in white. It would match the scheme well and be much easier to read.

Maybe blending/fading that flag into the background a little smoother.

Just a sample using your .gif

store_logo.gif

I didn't read all the FAQs, but from a legal standpoint, make sure nothing you wrote could be used to sue you in the future.

I like it.

The FAQ all comes directly from NX's website.. Authorized dealers are permitted to use all content on their website.... I'll work on fading that picture in better... On my monitor it doesn't look bad at all.... Thanks for the info!