Sale items page add to basket not working

Guest johnnytv

Guest johnnytv

Ok I've used Cuebcart a lot in the past but this is my first site on V5 and I've run into a few issues that aren't dependent on skin so I'll post them as separate topics.

First of all on my sale items page http://www.bedsmart....hp?_a=saleitems it works fine and I can add them to basket, BUT if I sort the page, then try to add to basket I get an error:

The requested URL /cc/index.php&cat_id=sale&sort[Relevance]=DESC was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

As I say this isn't dependent on skin - can anyone help please?

Edit: Just checked and it even does this on the demo on cubecart.com - anyone know a fix for this please?

Guest johnnytv

I'm on 5.0.5 so may be worth upgrading then, is the issue showing up for you on the demo on cubecart.com please? Can you test my other query relating to the lightbox please in case that has been fixed in an update?

I'm on 5.0.5 so may be worth upgrading then, is the issue showing up for you on the demo on cubecart.com please? Can you test my other query relating to the lightbox please in case that has been fixed in an update?

The demo has the basket problem for me, too, that you described.

There are some bugs introduced in 5.0.7, so be sure to check out the bug reports.

And I didn't understand what you meant about the lightbox. Sorry.

• 1 year later...