HI all!

Guest disposition1

Guest disposition1

I am looking to just take off the registration for my site, I don't want to have to have my customers register to purchase. How can I get rid of it?

Thanks!

They do not have to register to purchase, there is the option that they can un-tick in the basket not to create an account. But to take any sort of payment you will need their address for security checking, so they must be able to enter this information.

If all you are wanting to do is provide an online catalogue with no buy options, then in admin go to Store Settings > Features and in the misc section turn on Disable checkout (Catalogue Mode Only).

If however you are not wanting any of your customers to create an account and re-enter their details every time they buy then you could remove the register choice and password entering part of the account creation form in content.checkout.confirm.php (you'll find them around line 83 ) and replace it with something like

<input type="hidden" name="register" id="show-reg" value="0" class="" />

Though I haven't tried this so make a back up to restore if needed.