Nearly there

I've been working on my site now for many weeks and as im not a coder except for html it has been painful progress but its nearly finished.

Any feedback would be welcome.

I realise that if you got 15" monitor you'll have a 30px horizontal scroll as the width for site is 790px.

Please don't complain that the homepage is heavily imaged, it is 118k total and that is not a lot this day and age.

http://www.mixcdcentral.com

Big thanks :D

Guest OskMedia

nice i would suggest to trash the search thing though and either make a better one the one for cubecart sucks, also i sell mix tapes its a nice little business only i don't ship them they download them to their computer after sucessful purchase, i got alot of bandwith :D , but nice job ---------OskMedia

WOW!  Nice job!!! Very nice job!

And I think that about sums up my thoughts!

:D

Hey thanks.

80% of the modifications are down to your tutorial and the adding a new link table mod. Once i combined those 2 i found it gave me great control but still not perfect.

Your tutorial was very good...a litte difficult to understand at first but after a few days and a few nervous breakdowns it started to sink in. :P

nice i would suggest to trash the search thing though and either make a better one the one for cubecart sucks, also i sell mix tapes its a nice little business only i don't ship them they download them to their computer after sucessful purchase, i got alot of bandwith :D , but nice job ---------OskMedia

Thanks for the input

Yes the search is a nightmare and like you i thought it should go, but the person who i built the site for wants it to stay.

There are some decent scripts on hotscripts.com so maybe i'll try to implement one of those (view by price, title, etc etc).

I will be adding the d/l mod very soon, but only a few otf the cds will be available to d/l.

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent looking site. Now this is something that deserves to be in the Show Off forums :)

One thing I'll bring to your attention, is that the two products at the bottom of the page do not have links associated with their "more info" and "add to cart" buttons.

do you do other sites cause i run a mixtape site myself & would like to know how much u would charge me for something like that but me having a mixtape site myself u probally would look at it as competition which is fine but we probally advertise at different locations so if your interested in helpin out 7 makin some money then pm me with some info