Resolved - Why does it say YEPYEPYEP when I add something in my basket

Guest disposition1

Guest disposition1

I just don't get it, been having some issues. Everytime you add something to the basket you will see above it say "YepYepYepYep" What is this and how do I get rid of it? Also sometimes when people make an order it takes them to a blank page and it said all those Yep'sin the corner..... Uhg.

Hope you can help.

http://www.veincollector.com/store_vc/index.php

Guest Viola

When I look at your code using Firebug, it appears that the DOCTYPE declaration is missing, the <head> section is empty, and the tags that should be in the <head> section are at the top of the <body> section. However, when I then use View Source to look at the code I can see this is actually not the case. The problem I can see in View Source is a "Yep" right before the DOCTYPE. This is what appears to throw everything else off. Check your main.php template file and see if the "Yep" is in there. Hopefully it will be that simple, but it's possible the "Yep" is coming from somewhere else.

I think that this might be being output from one of the PHP files. I say this because the message is also in the AJAX cart response. Developers can sometimes add messages like this to test various things. In this case, it looks like someone has forgotten to remove it. Did you get someone to work on your store recently?

Guest disposition1

Thanks for the replies! I did have somone work on it, for now I am going to check it and get back to tell ya what happened. If it is an issue i will contact the guy back and have him fix it back up.

THANKS!

Guest disposition1

So far no luck, the guy that worked on my site said he never used the YEP........ No body else was working on it so I think he may have forgotten. Which sucks becasue now I have to go through every file and search for yep.

Some text editors allow you to search through all the files in a directory structure. TextMate on the Mac does this. I believe Sublime Text (Linux, Mac & Windows) also allows you to do this. Might save you some time. http://www.sublimetext.com/

• 2 months later...

Did you get this resolved? I am having a similar problem in that yep is appear in the top corner of my category screens then yepyep in my product screens but not on my home screen

I turned on seo and thats the only thing I can think of that I have done.