Paypal Checkout not displaying details and price

Guest waynerp

Guest waynerp

Hi All,

I've had a search and cant find any relevant topics.

I have set up paypal express which all seems to be working fine apart from one thing.

When you go to complete and make pament via the paypal website, when you actually make the payment, it does not display the items and price.

it says 'you will be able to see your order details before you pay' , but you can't. i have attached an image showing the details.

Do you know how i can set this up to display the details.

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest waynerp

Got to be honest, i gave up on cubecart. i have tried quite a few carts, and can't believe the only option of 'support' is a forum that provides very little in the field of support, hence why this topic is still open and unanswered.

Why the hell should i pay for support from the developers of this product, when i already have paid for it.it's like buying a car and then when you need a question asked if you phone up the garage they tell you they wont answer your question until you give them some money..

there are plenty of better, cheaper options out there, which also give you free support .

Got to be honest, i gave up on cubecart. i have tried quite a few carts, and can't believe the only option of 'support' is a forum that provides very little in the field of support, hence why this topic is still open and unanswered.

Why the hell should i pay for support from the developers of this product, when i already have paid for it.it's like buying a car and then when you need a question asked if you phone up the garage they tell you they wont answer your question until you give them some money..

there are plenty of better, cheaper options out there, which also give you free support .

I am agreed with you. This forum is useless, no one support from cube cart team.

They want us to pay to buy support service.

So far, vb5 have many problem as cubecart can't solve it, or if they can solve when we pay them to do it.

Because my store have been build with cube cart, therefore I have no choice to go with a different shopping cart.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Weizhi

Are you using the paypal payment gateway or the

If its the paypal pro/express checkout plugin, it seem that they will redirect to paypal to get customer info and go back to cart to proceed with order.

Thus no order was confirm yet when they redirect to paypal

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem -

Have set up Paypal, Express checkout plugin in my CC 5.0.7 site.

When trying out a small live 'test' order, no order details come up on the paypal initial screen

or later when CCard details are entered. What was even more of a worry is that paypal

pre-authorised the wrong $amount as well. Not feeling very confident about CCart right now.

As an aside, it would be really great if when a new version is released, full details of

what features have been added (and more importantly) a full list of what bugs were fixed

was available for viewing rather than just providing a 'diff'.

• 1 month later...

Are you using the paypal payment gateway or the

If its the paypal pro/express checkout plugin, it seem that they will redirect to paypal to get customer info and go back to cart to proceed with order.

Thus no order was confirm yet when they redirect to paypal

This is correct I believe. This is why nothing is showing up when customers first log into paypal, because they are going to be directed back to the shopping cart to finish the order...some big online companies do this (such as vistaprint).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...