Upgraded to 4.4.7 - Cannot Make Thumbnails!

airplane-dude

Got a weird issue here with my clients store.. I upgraded to 4.47 the other day, and everything seems to work fine, except for uploading images.. The image uploads and no error is shown. However, there is no thumbnail created, and when you look at the product in the admin, it says this:

Warning: getimagesize(/home/content/1/2/3/123/html/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_xyz.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/content/1/2/3/123/html/admin/sources/products/index.inc.php on line 518

And then, if I find the image (hard to do with over 1,000 uploaded) I can manually check it off and 'rebuild' the thumnail, and that works fine..??

And earlier in the day, my client got this notice when he tried to upload an image as well:

Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in /home/content/1/2/3/123/html/classes/db/db.php on line 67

Guest gis100

I guess you should contact Devellion quickly, in less than one month they will end supporting CC 4, and it will be a pitty that the last version contains such bugs.

I would like to upgrade all my stores to CC5 but they are highly modded with a long list of features that Cubecart (even on the last version 5) doesn't support by default, so I'm afraid I'll stay at CC4 forever, and is such a shame that Devellion's support will end.

I can not reproduce your error because I still didn't updated my stores to last version, they are at version 4.4.4 yet, but I entered here because I planned to upgrade today. After reading your post I'll wait until Devellion gives an answer about.