New website feedback needed.

Guest thebrut

Guest flashmount

The site looks very unique, quite a different approach from the sites i've seen in the past.

Just one thing i noticed is when you are viewing a site that is longer that the standard length the blue background image doesn't repeat all the way to the bottom.

For example check out this page, scroll down to the bottom:

http://www.sofabulousfurniture.com/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=35

Otherwise i like the way you designed the site :)

Guest andybrown85

What's the reason behind allowing users to register on your site? In terms of driving traffic to the site I would suggest to start with PPC if you have the budget.

Also the Add to basket button is rather hidden away, you might want to change this.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ryanloop

Mmm nice websitio, that if a bit simple, perhaps with a redesign to make it look more modern would help ... in terms of functionality is very good if it would be good andybrown85 abide the suggestion on Add to basket button

• 2 weeks later...
Guest airsoftrc

Nice simple site, You should make the top links with a drop down navigation. Is the site live? because I cant add items to cart.

Guest Wendy Peters

I like it in general, something is missing though, also you need to work on the fonts and colors specially the ones under images and the right panel, the site loaded pretty quick for me, that’s good, I guess I like the products mostly.