how to temporarily remove products

Guest samvan

Guest samvan

how do you temporarily remove products from the live site? I don't want to delete them because I'll lose a lot of work but just want to make sure a section of products don't appear on the site for a while so we can sort out prices.

thanks.

Guest samvan

what section do i need to click on down the left hand side to view the products with these green and red boxes? I can't see these under "view products"

When you click on Products on the sidebar in Admin the first column is Status. You can change the green check to a red X by clicking on it. Later, when you're ready to put it back online you can sort the Status column and easily find the ones with the red X and change them back to the green check.

Guest samvan

Sorry if i'm being really thick on this one, but when I click on "catalog" and then "view products", the first column I see is untitled and you can only put a black tick in the checkboxes, with the only option after this being "delete selected". where is the status column with the green and red checks?