setup not showing resolved - IMAGES NOT SHOWING

Guest crayon143

Guest crayon143

downloaded 5.0.8, unzipped then I tried to upgrade from 5.0.7 to 5.0.8 by uploading all the files in the main folder via ftp and tried to goto the setup of my store url but it wont open up, i tried uploading twice same thing happend..am i doing something wrong here?

Guest crayon143

so i tried again and this time i uploaded the contents to the public_html folder and then ran the setup, it worked.

Guest crayon143

hey dirty butter did u upgrade to 5.0.8? if you did, did you have any issues having the images on the main page show up? for some reason my links along with the thumbnails are not showing up on the main page, went in to check main.php and i have the same html code i had in 5.0.7 but just wont show.

Other people have had image issues, but we didn't. Are your images in folders? Ours aren't. Here's a thread that might give you some ideas, but it's probably best to submit a support ticket.

http://forums.cubecart.com/topic/45559-loading-images-no-image-avaiable/page__hl__%2Bimages+%2B5.0.8__fromsearch__1

Also try emptying cache and letting images rebuild. I wish I could help more.

Guest crayon143

i went through the forum that you posted above and tried to increase the memory for the php as someone suggested also tried renaming the image with a 0 in front, it didnt work. Since my images are in a folder i moved an image out of a folder for test, as you specified your images were not in a folder, guess what? it worked!

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Grabbing at straws here... Have you looked in the image cache folder to see if anything is there? Have you tried creating a new image for an item to see what happens with that? Have you tried putting what should be the correct url for an image in the address bar to see what happens? How about disabling SEO? Double checked .htaccess?

If you can go back and install 5.0.8 until these 09 bugs are resolved - that may be your best course of action for now.