Basket Summary Div Disapears

Guest superdan_35

Guest superdan_35

Hi all.

On my new installation the #basket_summary div either disappears when I add to basket.

When the website loads the #basket_summary div displays correctly and states that the basket is empty, as below.

<div id="basket_summary">

<div class="basket_summary_icon"></div>

<div class="basket_summary_text"><p>0 Item(s) <br>£0.00 Total</p>

<p><a href="http://pinkgoose.com/index.php?_a=basket" title="View Basket">View Basket</a></p>

</div>

</div>

When I add a product, #basket_summary disappears and is replaced with just the <p> tags holding the basket contents.

<p>1 Item(s) <br>£10.00 Total</p>

<p><a href="http://pinkgoose.com/index.php?_a=basket" title="View Basket">View Basket</a></p>

I can fix this by removing the function within common.js that should "shake" the basket - this also does not happen, and I assume is the also part of the problem.

In either case, whenever I click to view basket, and proceed through the checkout, the basket_summary is present but has no content.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

Guest superdan_35

Thanks for the reply.

I am using the latest version of CubeCart 5.

I have tested with other skins and in each case the basket_summary isn't present when you view the cart, so I assume this is normal - although I would prefer it to remain if possible.

As for the problem of the div disapearing when adding, this does not happen with other skins - although I am still wanting some form of animation to alert the customer that the product has been added and I assumed by the function in common.js that this would be available.

Thanks,

Dan