Resolved - CubeCart Pro v5.1 BUG?!

Guest instapetsupplies

Guest instapetsupplies

I have just upgraded our store (instapetsupplies.com) to the latest release and we are now getting thousands of errors from the home page and internal pages, please see the MySQL error below:

File: [catalogue.class.php] Line: [860] "SELECT * FROM `cc_CubeCart_pricing_quantity` WHERE cc_CubeCart_pricing_quantity.product_id IS NULL AND cc_CubeCart_pricing_quantity.group_id IS NULL '0' ORDER BY `quantity` ASC ;" - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''0' ORDER BY `quantity` ASC' at line 1

Is this a known issue and if so how can we fix it quickly?!

Many Thanks

I can't help, I just wanted to confirm that it's not only you! I'm getting exactly the same thing. Whenever I attempt to view a single product page, this appears in my error log:

File: [catalogue.class.php] Line: [860] "SELECT * FROM `av_CubeCart_pricing_quantity` WHERE av_CubeCart_pricing_quantity.product_id IS NULL AND av_CubeCart_pricing_quantity.group_id IS NULL '0' ORDER BY `quantity` ASC ;" - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''0' ORDER BY `quantity` ASC' at line 1

No product-specific data is appearing on the product page itself (I would link if I could; it's local) but since the price is the first thing called, I think this one error is knocking it all out.

Edit for more info: I upgraded from 5.0.7 to 5.1.0 in one go; this is the only problem I'm having.

Guest instapetsupplies

There appears to be multiple catastrophic bugs in 5.1.0 therefore we have reverted our site back to 5.0.8. I cannot believe that this passed QA to make release status, does the code even get checked?! For a paid product this is not good at all!!!

Well, my site is working now. Things I did:

• Action: I used "force upgrade" under Maintenance (because my install isn't live yet, so I thought I'd try it before restoring backups)

• Result: This completely borked it; was trying to call an ini.inc.php from the domain root instead of its own folder.

[*]Action: Reuploaded /setup and index.php from the 5.1.0 zip.

• It worked! Suspect it wasn't the /setup folder which did it. ;)

I'm not clever enough to find out what happens to the index.php during the automatic upgrade, but I think this is something which needs further investigation.

There appears to be multiple catastrophic bugs in 5.1.0 therefore we have reverted our site back to 5.0.8. I cannot believe that this passed QA to make release status, does the code even get checked?! For a paid product this is not good at all!!!

Did you notice that the bug reports shows the fix is to re-download 5.1.0 and replace just a few files with a later build?

Had this exact problem this morning and reported it as an urgent bug.

Problem was quickly solved by the CC staff, it affects stores that are using a table prefix.

I understand they have repackaged the 510 patch, (build 2250) with this correction.

My store works well now, all is well, actually much better than 508.

Guest instapetsupplies

Thanks for the updates guys, one thing this has taught us is to test things ourself before applying to live, we shall redownload the latest fix and report back if it resolves things shortly.

where is said fix ?

You need to redownload 5.1.0 and upload only the classes/catalogue.class.php file to your website to replace the broken file which is causing the errors.