PA-DSS compliance deadline

dizzi

Hi all,

I'm under the impression ALL merchants have to implement PA-DSS compliance software by 1 July 2012 or run the risk of a big fine by Visa. Can anyone recommend some affordable software that is compatible with Cubecart (version 4).

Cheers.

Miles

• 1 month later...

Guest dutchjohn

Can't believe this isn't a bigger topic. We got an email from PayPal around a month ago advising us of a PCi compliance deadline by the end of July. My understanding is that anyone continuing to use Cubecart 4 will need to switch to a hosted gateway or upgrade to Cubecart 5 in order to guarantee ongoing compliance - adding pressure for people to upgrade to CC5.

As I'm not planning to upgrade to CC5 until next year, we are now using PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution (UK only).

"Website Payment Pro Hosted takes care of the handling, processing and storing of credit card data for you and so greatly eases the burden of PCI compliance."

Check it out here: https://www.paypal-b...aypal/index.htm (Click on the PCi DSS link)