Country names missing in registration drop downs

Guest kev88

Guest kev88

Hi there,

I've only just noticed (due to customers complaining) that my website BeerBoot.co.uk has the countries missing from the registration page. Because the "countries" appears blank, customers can't complete a purchase.

It appears to work in Firefox but not in Chrome or IE

http://beerboot.co.uk/index.php?_g=co&_a=reg&co=1

Can anyone help? I'm told it's a java script error but I've no idea how to fix it.

I'd really appreciate any help

Kevin

I'm not seeing country choices in FF or the others. But the zones in the UK show, even without setting an address. I'm in the US, and the county/province drop down has wording something like "Please Select". So if Aberdeen is showing by default that seems odd to me. Have you checked the database to be sure all the country codes are still there?

What version are you on? Is this a new install or upgrade that was previously working correctly?

Seems ok to me. Looked at it in Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari and Chrome and all countries are listed.

In fact, it seems to work, but not with the theme? Why would the theme I have be a problem?

You may need to clear your browser cache to see the changes.

Lee