RSS Feed for Cubecart Home Page

Guest Reece Cropley

Guest Reece Cropley

Hello All,

I am trying to install an RSS Feed onto the front page of : http://www.dcssltd.co.uk

I am using the ZRSS Feed plugin. http://www.zazar.net/developers/jquery/zrssfeed/

Problem is it isnt loading anything within the <scripts>. This is only on the scripts that arent linking into an external file.

It removes all javascript from the file. Is this a security measure from cubecart?

Please help.

Im not always checking the forums so if you feel like it reply or ask questions at my twitter account @reececropley

Guest Reece Cropley

Hello Toucan,

I have pasted straight into the content/index.tpl as I only want it on the home page. I have a feeling that perhaps its the internal javascript on that file. Im going to try in an external file and see if there is any difference.

I will keep posted the outcome.

Guest Reece Cropley

Yeah it didnt work.

I added the code to an external file. Then when I viewed what was in the code that the browser parses, everything that needed to be there was.

Except of course the feed.

If anyone stumbles across this and has any ideas please state.

Regards.

Guest Reece Cropley

Thanks Dirty Butter

Its for a well paying client that I'm trying to boost traffic for. Hoping an RSS feed somewhere on the home page with regular updates will help, so think the paid option would be useful.