Sagepay payment gateway

Guest expert-garden-tools.co.uk

Guest expert-garden-tools.co.uk

We are currently running V4 and are thinking of upgrading to V5 and also switching payment processors and considering Sagepay - does anyone have experience of this with V5

Thanks

John

• 2 months later...

Hi John,

I'm currently running Cubecart 5 with Sagepay - have you also converted yet?

The payment process works fine but I'm finding issues with the customer not receiving a cubecart order confirmation email - a customer email is processed after you change the backend status to 'order completed' but not as the customer places the order. The only emai the customer received is a sagepay confirmation of payment, not of the actual order itself

Just wondered if you moved over and also found similar issues?

Thanks

Billy

• 4 weeks later...

I agree that this is a problem for the built in SagePay "Form" payment gateway module as supplied - we are getting this in our own test store and also on two different client accounts to the extent that both have had to stop using SagePay. I did report this and have an open ticket with CubeCart support. Every once in a while the order will have the status updated but the vast majority are never updated from Pending to processing

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just to let you all know that Al has rewritten parts of the SagePay form payment gateway so that you have a choice or using AES encryption instead of the previously used XOR - we have tested this new release (which will be available in in 5.1.5) and it works perfectly in our test store plus both of our client sites !

Thanks to Al for his hard work sorting this out when he was struggling to reproduce it !

Ian