Digital Download Not Downloading Upon Payment

Guest MBryner

Guest MBryner

I am doing a test checkout, but after I make a payment, it sends me an email I have to copy and paste into my browser. Is there not a clickable link for this? Then after I do that, it shows me the file to download, but when I click on it, it doesn't do anything. I get the little spinning circle for a couple seconds, then nothing happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has this BUG been fixed?? I seem to be getting a little further but!

Products - Digital Options | Green Tick still does not work. The only way is to use a full URL in the "Custom File Path" IS THIS OK TO DO?

The link provided in the Email Confirmation does not work correctly

Can someone tell me where the downloable files should live?? IE my PDF files, I feel that this is important? I use the "files" folder, what permissions should the files be and the folders?

When I use the "Custom File Path" and the customer signs in then go's to digital downloads, how can I set the link so that it is active for more than a few hours! also when clicked it pulls the PDF up into the same window! is it possible for the pdf to be downloaded in file format? so that the customer stays on that page?.

Very unsure if this download system is working correctly.. please help if possible.