iceman2g's computer store

Ok i've seen a lot of people's stores but I don't think anyone has seen my store. Well correction most have probably seen my mod store. On the other hand this isn't my mod store.

There's still work being done and I have a tons more mods to install. But this is what things look like so far.

You can login with:

username: test

password: testing

Tell me what you guys think. :sourcerer:

Oh yeah the link (as if you guys didn't already know).

www.x-tremepcshq.com

Guest twisted

Is it just me (and it very well could be) but does your header take a long time to load on the initial visit?

What are you using to display all the products on the main page? A modified "Latest Products" mod?

Do they rotate?

Nice layout btw...professional looking.

Guest OskMedia

nice but i sugesst couplke things making a 800 x 600 version not all ppl hace 4 mb DSL like us, maybe somehting for the future, and twisted whatkinf of connection u got over there in new zealand, u said my site loaded slow to ....grrrr , jk but yea i would make a dial up version / 800 by 600 version for the future casue i used ot get couple emails a week asking if they could make it squeeze, buty yea , josh

Thw width isn't a set one so it should work fine for those using screen resolution of less than 1024x768.

Still trying to get the banner size a lil smaller currently it's at about 70KB. :P

the width of the screen wouldnt make much of a difference for download times. There are quite a few larger graphics on your site ice and it does cause it to load a bit longer for us people with dialup, but it wasnt too bad.

Guest twisted

I'm not in New Zealand.

I'm in Virginia.

And we live in the country....the cable guys don;t even come out this far...NONE of them...so we are stuck with dial-up because we have no alternative!

Yeah...a lot of people have DSL...but I'll wager you that there are far more that still use dial-up.

Conversely, there are far fewer people today who still use 800 x 600....yet we still design websites for that res.

Go figure

Guest OskMedia

yea , ohh and twisted thought you were in New Zealnd hmmm donm't know where i got that from, but i couldn;t IMAGINE using DIAL UP, i would get sattelite or osmehting. BUT to take up for dial up they do have 128 K modems which make it not quite but just about as fast as the slowest DSL, i use cable, i have dsl also but i don't thiknk its faster, dsl = digitally slow lines :P nut yea, and i am using a 800 by 600 just to test it ice and it makes me scoll over a bunch, and for people that bought a computer before 2002 800 by 600 was default so eh, -------Josh

EDIT --- Happy New Years and ice i like your signature statement it would make me vote :D

Guest twisted

LMAO booker...

twisted thought you were in New Zealnd

No...i'm FROM New Zealand...but not there now. Just as an aside...the photo in the header image at my site is from New Zealand. *shrug*...just thought I'd let ya know

Btw love your custom title.

lol...thanks

Re: DirecWay...

"Have a clear view of the southern sky?" Nope...same reason we can't get satellite TV.

"Hardware | Activation Fee | Monthly Fee

Upfront Purchase $599.98 | Waived | $59.99 "

And theres the other reason....

Guest OskMedia

lol but do your cell phones work over there, if they do i would strongly suggest like at and t or sprint they both habe 128 k pc cards that can get you twice as fast as dial up even 3 tiems faster, like SLOW dial up but still better than dial up and keeping phone line busy, and they got good plans unlimited kb per sec etc etc i would check that out, or something dial up is not kool. --------Josh