iceman2g's computer store

Guest twisted

what was the tradeamrk?

Let's see...

iceman's store: http://www.x-tremepcshq.com/

xcorps email: sup@xtremex.com

Wanna hazard a guess?

Personally...sounds to me like the guy is blowing smoke out his a..

Do a Google for "Xtreme", and you'll get this...

"Results 91 - 100 of about 5,950,000 for xtreme"

6 MILLION results using "xtreme"

DOH...thats a lot of infringing!!!!!!!!!!

:P:D :sourcerer:

Guest OskMedia

lol when i had oldskoolkicks - this guy made a website called oldskoolsneaks hmm wonder if i could have done somehting there :P prolly not, i think the real way to really get caught up for thjat is if you open a store called BurgerS King and sell fast food, for you UK and World Wide PPL if you don't know what burger king is, its a better tasting McDonalds, pretty popular, but yea just my feeling, ---Josh

I thought a trademark was to protect the name as is. Like Burger King...no one else could USE that name and claim it as their own. Suppose you had a business that was Burger's King and you sold KING size mattresses, lol and your last name happened to be Burger... Like someone was having a fit because I have a site called Mommys Paradise and this other woman contacted me because she had a similar site that was Mommies Playground, not even SURE how that even remotely SOUNDS the same, lol, let alone LOOKS the same. She thought I was sneaking around to "steal" her members. Like I could give a flying fig about her members.

Back on topic, your store looks great, lol!

what was the tradeamrk?

Let's see...

iceman's store: http://www.x-tremepcshq.com/

xcorps email: sup@xtremex.com

Wanna hazard a guess?

Personally...sounds to me like the guy is blowing smoke out his a..

Do a Google for "Xtreme", and you'll get this...

"Results 91 - 100 of about 5,950,000 for xtreme"

6 MILLION results using "xtreme"

DOH...thats a lot of infringing!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hence why I rolled my eyes. :P

I'm assuming this individual wanted to make a statement with there first post. :rolleyes:

Very Impressed,

Nicely laid out and quite a few nice mods, love your header :)

I also like the way you have added the nav buttons at the top of the page and links at the bottom to do away with the docs bar to allow you to diplay products by manufacturer.

I have managed to get my site live and sales rolling in, will look at modding it further in the future, I like the way people share mods on here, have paid for a few little mods but that amount of customisation would cost me a fortune.

Keep up the good work, very nice site and congrats.

Mines still looks very "cubecarty" but am making sure it is stable and processing orders the way I want before I get onto the real cosmetic changes.

10/10

Regards

Terry

Sio Communications Online shopping area This site is live! please do not make test sales!!!

Guest twisted

I also like the way you have added the nav buttons at the top of the page and links at the bottom to do away with the docs bar

I didn't even notice that.

Is it dynamic, or a manual addition required when adding new docs?