NOT Resolved - Only latest order witll show items in the order.

Guest Big Ben

I made the order as a customer but didn't complete the last stage with paypal. I didn't remove anything. I did add a new delivery address for another country & then go through paypal once more. As an admin I viewed the order - nothing more.

So something a customer innocently does screws up the stores order records?

So now that 5.1.4 is out, how do we go about resolving this? I assume I need to get the data from the order_inventory table from the db backup into the current order_inventory table. And then update the store (or do I update first?). Can anyone provide instructions on combining the 2 tables? I sortof know what I'm doing, but it's a live store and I'd rather not experiment. :)

All,

A lot of what's been written here means next to nothing to me unfortunately. We have a live store which we upgraded to CC5(1.2?) - I've just sent an order out the door which must be there tomorrow (ordered last week and held back at the customers request) and I'm not even sure I've sent the right products now!

Is the long and short of this that there isn't a fix at the moment? Do I need to take a screen dump until something's sorted?

Joe

I get email notification of orders & after the recent issue will be keeping them for a good while before deleting. There is a fix in 5.1.4 but it doesn't rebuild the order contents already lost.

I just looked in my admin & can't see how to set up the email notifications so I'm guessing it does it by default?