Does this error indicate a DB corruption? 5.1.3

jefferis

Today, 16:38 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [583] "UPDATE `CubeCart_seo_urls` SET `type` = 'prod',`item_id` = '1890',`path` = 'cherry-humidor-15' WHERE CubeCart_seo_urls.id = '1168';" - Duplicate entry 'cherry-humidor-15' for key 'PRIMARY' 2012-08-17 12:54 File: [products.coupons.inc.php] Line: [64] "UPDATE `CubeCart_coupons` SET `code` = 'ElFreako',`product_id` = 'a:3:{i:0;s:4:"2980";i:1;s:4:"2981";i:2;s:4:"2982";}',`expires` = '0000-00-00',`allowed_uses` = '0',`min_subtotal` = '0.00',`shipping` = '0',`description` = 'Listen to Blowin' Smoke Podcast',`discount_percent` = '30.00',`discount_price` = '0' WHERE CubeCart_coupons.coupon_id = '21';" - Duplicate entry 'ElFreako' for key 'code'

Seeing these arrors above, Doesn't CC prevent duplicate Keys? Or does this indicate a DB corruption. 5.1.3

Welcome jefferis! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

On first guess, I am going to say that CC5 does not make sure there are no key collisions. (There may be some exceptions.)

But I have to ask, are you sure you are using unique descriptions for these cases?

The first error reported seems to indicate that product 1890 had an seo path re-created and that the seo table record was being updated.

I recall seeing code where a newly-created seo path is checked for existing paths and slight variant is then created and saved. But updating an existing seo table record? I'll have to look into that.

Same for the coupons table. This is an update to an existing coupon (for products 2980, 2981, and 2982?). In the updating, did you rename the coupon code from something to 'ElFreako' and that perhaps another coupon also has this code?

Thanks. I only help with tech issues for the client and don't manage to store, but I have passed on your insights to him. I checked the DB in the cPanel for corruptions and it passed, so I appreciate the help. I was updating for him to 5.1.4 today and wanted to make sure I was not transmitting DB corruptions. I hope 5.1.4 is fixing the jQuery issues noted in the sticky note. He is having a lot of admin problems as of late. And I think he is out of tickets...

When you attempt to create a duplicate seo url CC automatically adds a number to the end of the url, so they cannot be identical. This is a fix that was put in place to keep the Cloning process from causing seo problems. So my question is, is this a product that was cloned, or a clone of a clone? Maybe CC doesn't handle a clone of a clone properly, as this code is very new in CC.