Resolved - 5.1.4 problem mysqli.class.php

Noticed no sales in the past few hours. logged onto site to find this. www.jdmdecals.com/index.php

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (HY000/2002): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in /home3/bchytka/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 22

Fatal error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in /home3/bchytka/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 24

Ideas?

Hello,

Your account has been suspended because it was in violation of our abuse terms at http://www.webhostingpad.com/abuseterms.html

All accounts will be only allowed to use 10% of CPU and memory and can not exceed a session longer then 10 min. This includes; but is not limited to; all database uses, email, cron jobs, and any other protocol sessions.

The location of the abuse was:

mysql abuse from bchytka_ccrt1 bchytka_cc5

Please detail exactly what your site does and what sort of programs or scripts you have installed and running. Also please let us know any addons that you have with these programs or scripts.

Regards,

Tim Anderson

Technical Support

http://webhostingpad.com

Ticket Details

===================

Ticket ID: YQE-400879

Department: Support

Priority: default

WebHostingPad Admin [email protected]

5:30 PM (40 minutes ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to bc

cleardot.gif

Hello

Two of your databases are seen responsible for the load issues. They are bchytka_ccrt1 and bchytka_cc5. Can I know why is that happening ?

Thanks

Mabin

Ticket Details

===================

Ticket ID: YQE-400879

Department: Admin

Priority: default

Does my cubecart use more then 1 database? i only have 1 cart?.... should i delete the old one? maybe thats a problem?

Its frustrating because they are asking me WHY this is happening.. and i have no idea...

Should only be using one normally yes, did you used to have an older version? Likely the old database is just leftover from that.. however, if the site isn't there, it shouldn't be getting used either.. so little bit odd.

I'd just tell them that it's running an ecommerce store.. not sure why it would have a session longer than 10 minutes though, if they're meaning database connection wise

they told me to fix the issue and turned back on the store. My Catagories are not showing up now and im getting a crap-ton of erorrs..

ma9ks6.jpg

Recently is also the first time ive got some SPAM reviews.. Actually yes... first times EVER in the past few days.. is my site possibly being attacked?

350uuf4.jpg

I'm not sure if CubeCart can send the command to tell the database server to repair a table (probably yes), but that's what you need to do.

If you weren't aware of it, these forums got hit really hard with spam posts over the past couple of weeks. Maybe the reCaptcha system provided by Google isn't as good as it once was.

Thank you for creating your sig. What I personally would do at this point would be to delete the old error log and then see what the error log looks like after maneuvering around your site a bit. If you still have error messages then let us know what they are and what you were doing when they appeared.