FedEx shipping and a note to others with the problem

splinter79

It is very important that the Cubecart team get the FedEx module working soon, I know others are very frustrated with this like I am. What was disappointing for my customer is he saw on the Cubecart website this page http://www.cubecart.com/tour/shipping-methods that states FedEx real time is supported and I had to tell him it in fact does not work.

Please move this up to the highest priority as this is what the website stated when the software was purchased, I have notified Cubecart support already, archived the page and if this is not resolved soon, I (and likely other Cubecart users) will be filing a complaint with the UK Advertising Standards Authority (asa.org.uk) as this is considered false advertising since FedEx real time is not supported, and it has been a known issue since May. If found guilty, you may be required to refund the purchase of Cubecart to many users as well as pay additional fines. I will withhold my complaint for 30 days, if it is not resolved by then I will be contacting the ASA and encourage others to do so as well.

If this wasn't a big deal before, I just made it one. :angry2:

This forum is run by volunteer moderators who are NOT employed by CC, so I can't see how posting this notice here has any validity as far as a legal notice goes. Your business issue is with CC, so you need to deal directly with CC.

I fully understand that and above I did mention I had already contacted Cubecart support with this issue they are aware of it. I posted this to let other users aware of what I have told the Cubecart team, and to let them know that it is very disappointing as a user to purchase software that is advertised to support a shipping method when in fact the module was either not tested or not paid attention to upon the latest Cubecart release. In my case, we did a full upgrade to Cubecart 5 from Cubecart 3 solely due to the fact the newest version was listed as supporting FedEx, as the old CC3 FedEx Module add-on from KGB stopped working a few months ago. The client I am working with is not happy, so I will be doing what I can to ensure this issue is resolved in a timely manner.

With that aside, Bill has been very responsive so far and since I am such a nice guy I will be contacting FedEx to push them to work with the Cubecart team to fix this issue as soon as possible.