Resolved - Hover for cart buttons

irori

I just noticed that when mousing over any of the blue buttons in my cart such as 'update' cart or 'buy now' or 'basket' there is no lightening of the button colour or any indicator that the button has been clicked, particularly if a customer is lower on the page and cannot see the cart contents at the top right corner then it is easy to add too many items to the cart thinking an item was not added.

Is there a way to highlight the hover (or mouse over)?

Thankyou in advance.

Thankyou, that worked great :) changed all the others as well...except as the 'view basket' as not sure where that one is. I did notice though that some links (buttons) show up the little hand when you mouse over them, but out of the three buttons in the lower cart - 'empty basket' 'update basket' and 'checkout' only the 'empty basket' shows a little hand when mousing over. The search shows only an arrow where the 'view basket' shows a hand .. what controls these?

Ok, so on line 131 you have

#basket_summary p.view_basket a{

color:#ffffff;

}

and on line 145 you have

.button_default:hover{

color:#0e51a4;

}

In this case the white colour will always override the blue colour because "#basket_summary p.view_basket a" is more specific than ".button_default:hover". Couple of things you can do with the style on line 145 to get around this. Either

color:#0e51a4 !important;

}

or

.button_default:hover,

#basket_summary p.view_basket a:hover{

}

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so on line 131 you have

#basket_summary p.view_basket a{

color:#ffffff;

}

and on line 145 you have

}

In this case the white colour will always override the blue colour because "#basket_summary p.view_basket a" is more specific than ".button_default:hover". Couple of things you can do with the style on line 145 to get around this. Either

color:#0e51a4 !important;

}

or

.button_default:hover,

#basket_summary p.view_basket a:hover{

}

I chose the first option, it worked a treat! Thankyou :)