404 Error?

Guest SmokersVapor.com

Guest SmokersVapor.com

Hopefully someone here can help me. I seem to be at an impass of fixing this myself. Everytime I try to login to my Cubecart admin panel I get a 404 error. Same thing happens to anyone trying to log in to order from my store. No setting were changed in cubecart and even if they were I cannot login to cubecart to try and address this issue. If anyone else has ever had this problem please let me know and if you can offer any advice as to how to access my account that would be fantastic.

Welcome SmokersVapor! Glad to see you made it to the forum.

I see four possible situations:

* some damage has occurred to the pertinant files of the CubeCart installation

* in the .htaccess file, ReWrite rules are confusing the web server

* you are delinquent for your hosted web space account

* Somehow the CC4 application is burning server resources higher than what your hosted web space account provides for and the server admin has disabled your web space.

What has your hosting provider said about this situation? Are you your own server admin?

Guest SmokersVapor.com

I contacted my Hosting Provider which is TMD hosting if that helps. They told me they did everything they could to try and restore my web page including resetting it to a later date and they told me and I quote "Hello, Thank you for contacting us. I have restored your website from the latest backup we have, however the issue appears to persist. As I can see a redirect occurs when accessing your admin area and is the reason you could not access your panel, however I could not trace the reason for the issue at hand. I am afraid that the only solution I can suggest is that you consult a local web-developer/the developers of the script in question so that you can be further assisted." That is all the help that they are able to provide. I personally am not the person who set up the site intially but, have since then taken over the position. I have no idea what to do here. I am not very experienced in this field but, I am going to school for web design. However nothing I have learned thus far is providing any insight into why I have this problem. If you like I can give you my URL and you can see for yourself what my WEBSITE is doing. The first page loads fine but, when you try to click on any products the entire look of the screen changes. Hope some of this information is helpful.

Guest SmokersVapor.com

I wouldn't know if 'Force SSL' is set to yes. I cannot get into my Admin Panel to look and/or change anything. I feel like this is something as simple as that. Is there a way I can force my way into CubeCart Admin through my hosting provider?