Multiple Domain Front

Guest danielt

This will no doubt have been asked before, but is there a way of running multiple store fronts on different domains from the same back end? I'd be looking to offer the same products, preferably with individual price settings, but this isn't 100% essential, but want all orders to come to one place.

Any help hugely appreciated!

It looks like all the threads I found are from v4, so I don't know for sure if these ideas will work with v5 or not. I suspect they will, but someone who knows should be along soon..

http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

In the meantime, please create a sig -Will this be a clean install or upgrade - from what? What version?

CubeCart (Devellion, Ltd.) does not do any custom work. There are links to resources on the main site for partners and third party developers. There is an unofficial 3rdparty Forum as well where you can discuss modifications and sometimes hire 3rd party developers to do custom work, www.cubecartforums.org