No longer receiving "Payment Received" emails after submitting

Lvic

I've suddenly become unable to receive paypal payment confirmation at my admin email. I've tried submitting test orders, and receiving the Order Completed email, but not this email once the payment is made. What might be causing this? I'm unable to see anything in the admin panel that controls these emails, and I hadn't made any changes in months to the site files (this started happening 2 weeks ago.) Any ideas?

To: [email protected]

Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 8:13 PM

Subject: Payment Received for xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx

Dear Mr.xxxxxx,

We would just like to inform you that payment for order number xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx has cleared and we will ship your goods in approximately 3-5 business days, unless you have arranged for expedited shipping.

Did you know we have an online store where you can order print-on-demand t-shirts, bags, sweatshirts, pins and more? Go to http://qm.sfi.org to see all that we have to offer!

This email was sent from http://qm.sfi.org

• 3 weeks later...

I can't help, but someone who can will need to know the version of CC, whether it's a clean install or upgrade from what, the specific version of PHP and if you have any mods installed. The more information you give the less time is wasted asking you questions.

Clean install of CC Version 4, only mod is Store Statistics. Running PHP5.